Does your child have a brain imbalance?
The brain has two halves: the left side and the right side. Each side (hemisphere) controls very specific things in the whole body. As your baby grows, its brain goes through massive brain growth in the first six years of life. Today, many children are having brain growth delays which will cause problems in their health, normal function, learning, school, physical comfort, social skills, and more.
Here are the the main reasons people come seeking more answers to help their child get better:
- The parents know something is not right. Typically multiple experts will have already failed to provide a specific treatable diagnosis, but the parents know that the child, the loved and adored child, just isn’t quite right.
- Several of the following (either a few strongly, or most somewhat):
- As a baby, did not crawl or had delayed milestones.
- Walks oddly. Clumsy.
- Bad posture. Slouches all the time.
- Repetitive movements.
- Poor social skills.
- Overreacts emotionally.
- Over or under-sensitivity in most or all senses.
- Has difficulty reading and/or comprehending what they are reading (diagnosed as dyslexic).
- Highly sensitive to sound and loud noises.
- Sensitive to touch, picky with the fabric of clothing.
- Fussy eater. Does not have a good sense of smell.
- Has many allergies or gets many coughs and colds throughout the year.
- Digestion problems and has food sensitivities.
- Struggles in school.
- Poor concentration.
usually notice delays as early as infancy, yet children aren't diagnosed until age 4.
Don't wait. Start making positive changes now.
With regular chiropractic care, and a detailed custom-designed program of exercises aimed at re-training and re-organizing the child's brain, your child will be able to gain normal function, better health, and a better quality of life.
How can you start?
First, you need to find out if your child has a Right-Brain delay, a Left-Brain delay, or a Whole-Brain delay. This requires you to complete a 200-item questionnaire about your child's behaviour and symptoms. It is a detailed Yes-No questionnaire which will help us understand more about your child's brain.
Once you complete it, I will contact you via email to schedule a phone conversation to discuss the results and any questions you have.