The Benefits of Chiropractic
By choice, I am not registered in the UK as a chiropractor. Because the General Chiropractic Council, the British regulatory body for chiropractic, has not recognised any non-EU qualifications, I may not in the UK describe myself as a “chiropractor” (per Chiropractors Act 1994, s.32).
Here are the top ten benefits that have been reported about chiropractic.
- Your nervous system will function at higher levels.
- You will become more aware of your posture enabling you to correct the way you sit, stand, and move in everyday activities.
- Improved function with the 5 senses - eyesight, hearing, taste, smell, touch.
- Tension within the joints, ligaments, and muscles become more supple and well lubricated, reorganising normal body mechanics
- The immune system is improved and stronger to fight illnesses.
- Babies and children are healthier and happier, and thus whole families experience more joy together.
- Your muscles function more efficiently, healing faster, and allowing more flexibility.
- Pregnancy is easier, more comfortable, and labor and birth is less painful and smoother with less chances of c-sections.
- Body co-ordination and balance is better.
- For back pain, it is simply the best treatment possible.