Haven't seen you in while. When was the last time you got adjusted?Read More
'Normal' for someone might look like this:
1. To wake up feeling energised.
2. To wake up feeling happy.
3. To be able do an activity with pleasure and not feel worried about how you'll be in pain or not afterwards.
4. To be able to socialise without feeling anxious or self-conscious.
5. To exercise and experience accomplishment and satisfaction after a workout.
6. To laugh 10 times a day, and feel the effects from it hours and days after it.
7. To have thoughts of pleasure and contentment that come in waves throughout your day.
8. To be in action about something you want to achieve.
9. To be able to deal with stress with control, calmness, and relative ease rather than panic, worry, and anxiety.
10. To be able to say that you love your life.